Last Update: 09 December 2023
What are Cookies?
Cookies are little text files sent to your computer or mobile device when you visit websites. Cookies help websites to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits in order to personalize navigation according to your preferences.
What kind of cookies are used on our website?
Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until the browser leaves the website, so there is no record on the user’s hard drive. The information collected by these cookies is used to analyze website traffic patterns. This allows us to improve the content and improve the usability of the website.
Analysis Cookies: Those that are treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the service offered. We examine your navigation on our website, with the aim of improving the supply of products or services that we offer you.
What kind of cookies do we use on our website?
Used for Store Booking to keep the store selected by the user.
- Association with shopping cart
- Store category information to display pages faster
- Indicate whether you are currently logged into the site
- Server session IDs
- Last Viewed Products
- Research information
- Used to distinguish users and sessions
- Used to determine new visits, sessions
- Store the traffic source to explain how the user arrives at the site
- They are used to identify users and prevent fraudulent use of user data and protect user data from third parties
- Used to personalize advertising on Publisher Networks
- Allow the site to remember browsing preferences, language, region
- Web analytics
- Determine which server shows the information to the user
- Follow active sessions
- Determine if cookies are enabled
- Measure user response time
- Identifies how many times a user has visited us
- They let you know if it's your first visit to the site or not
If you prefer not to allow cookies, you have the possibility to disable cookies in the internet browser you are using, but you should bear in mind that it may prevent some web pages from being displayed correctly.
How to configure my browser?
- Click on the Google Chrome menu icon;
- Select Settings;
- At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings;
- In the Privacy section, click Content Settings;
Enable or disable cookies:
- To enable cookies, select Allow local data to be set (recommended);
- To disable cookies, select Block any data settings by websites.
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button and then clicking Internet Explorer;
- Click on the Tools button and then click on Internet Options;
- Click the Privacy tab, and under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, then click OK.
- Select Tools > Options and go to the Privacy panel;
- In the Save until menu, select the close Firefox option;
- If you want to allow websites you trust to store cookies permanently (for example, to allow automatic authentication on a certain website), press Exceptions…, enter the website address and press Allow.
- Click on Edit;
- On the top panel, select the Security icon;
- In the Accept Cookies section, select “Never”.
- Click Settings;
-Select Preferences > Advanced > Cookies > Enable or disable cookies.
You can also find out more information about cookies and how to manage them at http://www.aboutcookies.org